I came in one morning just after the kids had eaten breakfast and this is what I saw: both kids "reading" along with Gary. Maddie was catching up on her bible reading in the local language, Nate was catching up on his John Piper reading, and Gary was doing some elementary cultural research on our local friends. This a classic morning in the Scott household...uh, yah, whatever! HA HA! My favorite part is Nate glancing up as I took the picture!
Monday, March 26, 2007
Just like Dad
I came in one morning just after the kids had eaten breakfast and this is what I saw: both kids "reading" along with Gary. Maddie was catching up on her bible reading in the local language, Nate was catching up on his John Piper reading, and Gary was doing some elementary cultural research on our local friends. This a classic morning in the Scott household...uh, yah, whatever! HA HA! My favorite part is Nate glancing up as I took the picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Very cute!!!
Post a Comment